To create a plan that empowers your life, I work with a blend of methods ranging from Cognitive therapy, Emotional Intelligence, Hypnotherapy and Psilocybin-assisted Therapy.
I believe that to create lasting changes in your behavior, it is necessary to work on both, the spiritual, mental and emotional levels of your being.
I do that by mixing:
- Traditional Therapy
- Psilocybin-assisted Therapy
Step 1: Identify unconscious behaviour patterns and coping mechanisms
You will start your journey with me with a map of your conscious and unconscious behaviour patterns. This is an Emotional Intelligence 21-pages report that will give us a clear overview of your emotional and social skills and competencies (see a sample report here).
The instrument that we will use is the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) – one of the most respected and recognised EI assessment instruments worldwide and the first medically / scientifically validated tool. It incorporates more than 20 years’ research and development and is used on both, individual, team, and organizational levels.
During the first few weeks we will work together to gain awareness about your hard-wired behavioral patterns and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
My clients come to therapy for a wide variety of reasons. Mainly because they feel unfulfilled or stressed out. Many are seeking help with growing from management to a leadership role. Others experience difficulties in their relationships. No matter what your challenges are, because I apply a multidisciplinary approach I am certain that I can help you.
- You’ve been pushing too long, working too hard, feeling unfulfilled for too long and too often on the brink of burnout…
- You’ve made sacrifices for your work like skipping meals, neglecting personal relationships and missing motivation.
- You’re stressed, and overwhelmed.
- You’re worried about how the current times we live in will impact your life.
You’ve come to the right place.
When we’re done, you will gain so much more control over your life.
- You will improve your mental and physical states so you have more energy and motivation.
- You will rebuild your lifestyle by adding routines and boundaries.
- You will improve your relationships.
- You will rebuild your work life to produce bigger and better results.